This kid is my sidekick! He has gotten to be so fun, when he isn't beating everyone up that is! He had Ash and Emma pinned down on top of each other just beating them up last night! He usually doesn't get the last laugh though, if he makes them mad they will let him have it! He and I play all day long! We do have a good time together. He insisted on staying home alone while I ran to the school. He would NOT come out to the car and finally he locked the door on me so I couldn't get him out, (not all of the doors, I was just to lazy to walk around). So I left him! He was so cool, I called him when I got in the car and told him not to cook anything, or answer the door, just play with your toys! He said I KNOW mom. We were gone only twenty minutes, I got home and went and found him in his bed, crying. Turns out he isn't such a tough guy after all! He said he wouldn't stay home alone anymore! I felt terrible, but I did warn him, I guess that is why we have “trial runs” like this! I love my little/BIG boy!
Saturday, September 18, 2010
This Boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
that is a cute story, he had to learn the hard way. Fun times!
Post a Comment