The kids and I have been "laboring" today. We got the last of the garden harvested, it froze HARD last night, I am sad. I was not ready to be done. I hope some of it, like my tomatoes will still ripen, I don't know though. The kids snapped beans all morning, I used to love to snap beans as a kid because we could watch TV at the same time. It was pretty much the only time we got to watch TV during the day. I didn't let my kids do that though. They watch too much TV already as it is. Ashley and Emma read Better Homes and Gardens and the latest Pottery Barn magazines instead. I am training them young!
Monday, September 6, 2010
Labor Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I'm loving my labor day. We didn't have to get in the car to go anywhere today. And it is 30 degrees cooler than it was yesterday (I'm so ready for the 90+ degree days to be done with).
Post a Comment