I have had to get creative with my two little kids since the girls have gone back to school they think they need to be entertained all day long! Well Justin insisted we have a picnic, (like everyday now) So we finally did. We made the yummiest PB&J he had ever had, he kept saying for some reason this tastes so good! We waited for an airplane to pass over and one finally did.
Then we jumped on the tramp and played in the sandbox. We have also been playing a lot of baseball too, his favorite thing lately. As soon as the sisters walk in the door from school I don't see Justin or Claire until dinner. I didn't realize how much they entertain each other until I didn't have them anymore! We are having fun doing lots of mommy school and playing !

1 comments:
Click on your picture and go to borders and you can chose from lots of different matting for your pics.
Post a Comment