When we were down at the cellar the other night Ashley heard a kitty crying and crying. We found it in the back of the cellar, its mother was probably going to come back, but she just knew it was left for dead!
She brought it out and it was not really nice but by the time we left it was following all of the kids around. She tried to lock it back in where it was, but it wouldn't stay. Ryan called me about 10 o'clock that night and said this cat is here following everyone around, what do I do with it, I could hear it crying in the background! The dogs were trying to eat it too. I told him to put it in a box and bring it home. We only have 14(hundred) other kittens, surely it could fit in someone's batch. We left it out for the night and I watched the mother cats come running too it thinking it was theirs. One wouldn't have anything to do with it but the other mamma took it right in. It is the same color as she is and it is the same size as the other kittens! I was so glad she would take it. It is happy as can be, and so is Ashley she tends and babies them every chance she gets! And now we have ANOTHER new kitten she named it Cellar!

2 comments:
We need your girls to come out and name our cats.
I'll take some kitties if you think you have too many :)
Post a Comment