Wednesday, September 8, 2010

BEST THING EVER!!!

I just discovered Windows Live Writer, if you are not blogging with it you are SO missing out!!  It loads my pictures in a second AND you can do as many as you want!  My pictures usually take FOREVER to load, not anymore!  I am so excited, be prepared for LOTS more blogging from me!  You can also change the sizes of your pictures and cut and paste, do water marks and all sorts of good stuff, I am just trying it out for the first time this morning, so I haven figured everything out yet, but it is SO cool and super FAST!  Oh yeah its also FREEEEEE!!  I want to know if you are already using it or what the downfalls are if anyone knows, so far I cant see any!  Try it out!  I Just LOVE IT!

2 comments:

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

Yay! I'm glad you like WLW. :) When you load pics, remember to use the ctrl key while you click your pics, allowing you to upload as many from "that" folder as you want.
Just so you know, I couldn't reply because you don't have your email button checked on your profile.
Now, I gotta type in those silly letters to leave this comment. ;)
gail
pumobbi yuck!

marciekoch said...

I downloaded it and am trying it out....thanks for the suggestion!!