Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Daddy's Boots

I think I have a picture like this with all of my kids, so why stop the tradition! Claire and Justin jumped right into Ryan's boots when he got in from work the other night. His water boots barely fit Justin Claire tried once to get them on but was not successful, she will stick to his cowboy boots.


2 comments:

Kiley said...

I think it was Doug who made the comment while we were in Wyoming that Claire never has pants on.

The Deal Family said...

I love it when my boys wear their Daddy's boots and hat. Why do they always love to wear Dada's boots more than their own? Maybe because they are so broken in and comfy....whatever the case they are stinkin' cute. I love kids and the things they decide to play with. What did people do before they had digital cameras and blogs to record all of these simple things?