Saturday, August 29, 2009

Friday Night Lights!


I LOVE Football season! The High school boys had their first game last night, they play 8 man, which is a good thing because I heard that there were only 10 players! It looked like there were a few more than that on the sidelines, still, our school is SO tiny! They did really well, I think they were hot, they kept running wet towels out to them, I think there is a reason why you don't play football in the summer! They played a good game and WON! Way to go TIGERS!Claire found a little red head friend to talk too and she got to play in her wagon!
Then she was naughty the rest of the time trying to run out on the field and hanging on the rope.

The other kids were playing in the big sand box. Who has a gigantic sandbox at their school? We like it for football games, keeps the kids preoccupied!

0 comments: