THIS + THIS
= THIS:
The kids are enjoying the first addition to their back yard wonderland. Ashley and Emma slept out on the tramp the first night, this is them the next morning. All went well except Ashley's little mosquito bite on her EYE! Yes, we have all seen that one before, the poor girls' eye was swollen shut by Sunday morning. It looks much better tonight though. These two are fearless! I am not letting them know to be afraid at all and they are not! At one point the wind got really bad and it even started to rain by the time I got my robe on it had all stopped so they stayed out all night!
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Trampoline Adventure!
Posted by Countrylivn' at 9:47 PM
Labels: Ashley and Emma
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
were did you end up getting your tramp? It is nice to have it in the ground like that. Are you ready for school to start?
What a great project they are so much safer in the ground. That is so fun that your girls will sleep out there together. I loved sleeping on the tramp when I was growing up. Fun times.
Post a Comment