Thursday, August 13, 2009

Justins Tractor Wash Gone Bad

Justin brought his muddy tractors in the house to get washed up, which I was fine with, I actually set him up in my sink so I could keep an eye on him. I should have known better, muddy trucks stay outside for a reason! It wasn't the mud though it was the earwigs! They were full of earwigs, like 30 of them. But my family being who they are thought it was GREAT! That is until they started climbing out of the sink! Ryan enjoyed it all the most though, I am pretty sure I am married to a little boy still! He is funny! He kept telling me to come over and look at them, I just asked, is it going to give me nightmares? Then of course he had to get right back to work and couldn't help me get rid of all of them. Justin kept saying "Dad you have to be brave and stick your hand in there" (to pull out the plug) But no it was the brave mommy who flushed them all down and I put the plug in tight, they better not come back out!! YUCK!

1 comments:

Jane Clark said...

ewwww, ear wigs are so nasty! You are brave for unplugging the sink. I think I would have let them drown.