BIG first Day!

1st grade with Miss
Beazley (they call her by her first name Heidi, different I know, Ryan does not like it at all, but that is how it is!) She is a really fun teacher, all of the kids LOVE her! Ashley never got to have her, we will see how it goes, I am sure it will be great!

3rd grade, Miss Robinson, this is her 2
nd year teaching, she is also a really fun teacher. Ashley is really excited and will do good in her class I am sure!

Ashley and Emma went to School this morning. Justin and I were sad! The girls were jumping out of their skin trying hard to wait
patiently for the bus. I was hoping it just
wouldn't come, but it did.


Emma escaped with out getting that tooth pulled, maybe her teacher will pull it????
2 comments:
lol, I was wondering if she would get her tooth pulled. The girls looks so cute and stylish, just like their mom! ;) I hope their first day is fabulous!!!
I hope the first day went well. The kids and I talked about it a couple of times today. We were thinking of all of you.
Post a Comment