I need to take pictures of my other kids, seems like Claire gets all the attention.....maybe that's because she does, not just from me but from all the kids too. Anyway she LOVES to be in the dryer, with Ashley and Emma this was so fun and cute. With Claire having the older brother she has it suddenly looks VERY dangerous to me. Ryan has come in and found her in there and I have found her in there a couple times too. I asked Ashley to go get her out one day and then I heard this loud banging, I went running fearing she had turned her on Ash was banging on the side of the dryer trying to get her to come out! Give me a HEART ATTACK child! It didn't budge Claire at all, but it sure did me! I am trying really hard to keep the dryer door shut TIGHT from now on. We don't want to see Claire "permanently pressed!"
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Another Claire Bear post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
LOL! that is so funny. It must be a 2 year old thing because Whitney loves to climb in the dryer too. but she is still too short to do it herself so I help her. how bad am I :)
Oh, how cute and scary at the same time! My parents went and put a refrigerator lock on our dryer once.
Post a Comment