Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Yellowstone

On the way home we stopped in Yellowstone to see Old Faithful and eat lunch. Emma was sick from Cody to Old Faithful, (like throwing up) I think she was car sick, she kept asking if we could just walk, no more driving, poor kid. She fell asleep and woke up at Old Faithful and then felt better, finally! I felt a little overwhelmed having my four little kids at this huge overly crowded tourist attraction all by myself, I was just afraid I was going to lose one of them. But we survived, Claire almost was attacked by a dog. I don't know why someone would bring a mean dog to a place with that many people around, we weren't even talking to it, we just passed in front of it, I actually didn't even see the dog until it was almost in Claire's lap growling at her. Tons of people turned around and stared at us, it scared me to death! We still had a good time and want to go again, just next time we will make our Dad come with us!Claire would NOT look at the camera, and yes we are all in our jammies. Justin WOULD NOT change I begged him, and Ash and Emma weren't feeling well so I didn't make them change, but lets face it, it took us 11 hours to get home, they needed to be comfy, so I didn't care too much!



Always exciting! We timed it just right so we didn't even have to wait, we ate our lunch went to the bathroom and we had four minutes to spare! The kids loved it!

2 comments:

Mikaela said...

Looks like a fun time, despite Emma and Ashley not feeling too hot. What a fun time with your family! Btw, amazing you survived with 4 kids alone on an 11 hour trip, THAT is ambitious, good for you!!!!

Olivieri Portrait Design said...

Hi Mijken!! I would love to do your portrait just let me know when you are coming up! -Annette