We have been taking swimming lessons in Shoshone the past two weeks, It is nice after two years of lessons the girls are finally making some BIG progress! Ashley can jump off the diving board and swim to the side which is HUGE for us! She loved swimming in the hotels in Utah this past weekend, YEAH Ashley! Here she goes:


Emma has progressed a ton too! She is getting really brave, I am so proud of her, Here she goes off of the diving board:

This is
Jaci after her jump, (down in the water) she is pretty brave!

There are none of Justin because he
wouldn't jump....For being such a tough guy he is a pretty big WIMP! I am sure it will just take time like it did with the girls. Our summer is slipping away from us I can tell. I am not happy about it at all! I informed Ryan that we will be snowbirds when we retire (if he ever does). I am not ready for fall and winter yet, boo
hoo!
1 comments:
I was writing the comment on the Lagoon post and Jessie is here with me. She said I should say "Those kids dive well!" for this post.
Post a Comment