Emma is the worst at pulling teeth! She screams and makes a fuss so much that we don't dare pull it out. Ryan got mad at me for making empty promises to her like, "if you don't have that tooth out by lunch time dad is going to pull it" Ryan just couldn't bring himself to do it. Emma screams and turns purple and you would think we were cutting off her little finger, but no just wiggling her tooth! Needless to say the tooth is still holding on by a thread. I am too wimpy to pull it out too, not because of the screaming, but because I CANT pull teeth, it just creeps me out! I can not allow her to go to school tomorrow though with this snaggly tooth, it really is gross! She and I are both going to have to get brave and get it out!
Ryan is teasing her wrestling her around, he has his BIG pliers in his hand pinching them at her, maybe this is why she is so scared......
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Emma's snaggle tooth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment