Ryan and the men-folk in his family are gone on the annual pack trip up in the mountains for a couple of days. He was so excited to get away from farming for a little while, I was glad he could go....well sorta, it is never fun to be left home alone! But we haven't been sitting at home at all, today we took the kids and went to Hop2it. Super fun place! It is just a whole bunch of those bounce houses and slides and fun kid stuff. Sara and I were laughing at our agility, or lack of it! I think I may be sore tomorrow after all of that climbing and bending and sliding. It was a lot like that American Gladiator show that we always used to watch, that stuff is hard to get through and climb on! I am getting old! Still, it was a great time, we cant wait to take all of the men when they get home!E and Ash, I never even saw these two the entire time, they were just going and going! We were the only ones there most of the time so it was perfect for keeping track of kids because they were ALL ours!
Justin and Jaci buried in the ball pit, this was a fun spot!
Claire, BALLS!
jumping on mushrooms, I think, look at them laughing, we all laughed A LOT!
I did make it to the top of a couple of slides, I only had to be helped up one time, this poor guy thought I was hurt because I was laughing so hard, I just kept slipping and losing my socks, I was quite embarrassed when he offered to help, I climbed up and then he handed me Claire. I could do it just fine by myself, I didn't really need help.....how humiliating!
Monday, August 24, 2009
While The Boys Are Away The Girls will Play!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hey, I think you're just being a fun mom by going down the slides with the kids! Those places are crazy though!!!
Post a Comment