We haven’t been up to much lately. Ryan has been combining grain like crazy and is working LONG hours already, I am sad to have harvest start so early! We went to see him Tuesday and ride with him. I didn’t take my camera, he is driving a brand new John Deere combine, it is huge and can cover lots of ground quickly, not quick enough for me though! With both machines going they can harvest more than 100 acres a day. Only 43 more days to go, of grain harvest anyway! I will have to take pictures next time we go to ride with him. I just kept thinking of Frank off of Cars gobbling up all of that wheat, it was cool.
The girls have had piano this week and that has been it. We played at the park while they were having lessons.
I got the kindle app on the ipad and got a good book off of Amazon the other day. My reading days have begun again. I read about 30 books last harvest, we will see if I get that many in with Rett around. It really helps pass the lonely hours at night.
I have been couponing again and have spent a lot of time working on different scenarios and scoping out deals.
These are not pictures of my latest shopping trip, we cleaned out the suburban today and this is all of the “good” stuff that was in it. There were three other sacks full of garbage too. It is just ridiculous the amount of stuff that gets hauled mostly in and out of that car. We found all sorts of treasures like pink blank, two pair of boots, sippy cups, flip flops, not to mention all of the pieces of gum and candy I throw back to the kids while we are driving that gets lost under the seats. I am pretty sure I will get better gas mileage now!
We are just about ready for school to start. I am not real happy to be sending the kids back just yet. Maybe by the 30th I will be ready. We are trying to do a couple of fun things before we get back to it, tomorrow we are going to the library.

0 comments:
Post a Comment