I started working on a little quilt project this week. Rett fell asleep hugging a puppy while I worked on the floor by him. I had put him in his bassinet and he wouldn’t go to sleep so I brought him out by us and he was out! I guess we are comfort noise.
Justin and Claire were playing right next to him, didn’t bother him a bit. I did go put him in bed once he was asleep.
And Ash didn’t have any homework so she made some up for herself so studious! Emma was down stairs playing her own game.
Here is the blankie, it has a story and I will post it after this weekend. I want one for myself, it is fuzzy on the back, it turned out cute, I like the strip quilting.
I need to get some motivation to whip my house into shape. I haven't been out in the yard at all either. Ryan turned my water off a week ago to harvest grain and everything is burning up fast. Hopefully it will be back on today. My poor yard! Claire is bored, she has listened to lots of read along stories this morning. I asked her if she knew where the kids were. She knew exactly where they were and who was going where after school, not much gets past her, she is our little secretary, well when Ashley isn't home anyway.

0 comments:
Post a Comment