Ryan called and invited us to our own hot dog roast! We have used the fire pit only once this summer! I think it is because of the new barbeque grill, it may also be our last time using it because the wheat field ten feet away is turning golden yellow now. Not the best place to be building a fire anymore!
Ryan brought home some root beer and ice cream to go with our hot dogs, they were a hit!
I was going to take this awesome picture of Rett and his daddy and then a goofy kid jumped in the picture, oh well it still turned out cute.
I roasted Claire a hot dog and she didn’t eat one bite of it. Then I turn around and she has a raw one in her mouth- NASTY! I guess that’s the way she likes them.
The old folks and a couple of kids, I wish summer could last forever!

0 comments:
Post a Comment