Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Garden Party

We hosted a Relief Society Garden Party last night.  It was a lot of work to get ready for, but I was glad to have all of the work done in my yard.  Ryan weed wacked for 4 hours for me the other night.  We got lots of work done that probably wouldn’t have happened other wise, so I was glad to play host!

Everything turned out great, I always have that last minute feeling of panic on parties, but once it got started everything was there and everything turned out fine!

103_0914

We had yummy wraps ( I got a recipe from Kristen) and fruit with the chocolate fountain (another thing from Kristen).  Then we also had icey water and lemonade.  It was all really good and Sara came to help me get it all put together.  I was telling her we need to keep track of all of the parties we have put on together, I guess I kind of am keeping track….

There were just over 20 people, which was just right, I planned on 20. 

103_0915103_0916

It was really low key, we just ate and had a short lesson and then watched the slide show of everyone's yards that I put together.  I think it was a hit!

103_0917

We had a great evening, the weather was perfect and all of the hard work was worth it!

2 comments:

wyomingerica said...

fun party, thanks for blogging. My excuse is the camera is with the campers. And we all know how great I write!

rneweyfamily said...

It was a lovely party, thanks so much!