We are finishing up grain harvest here tonight. It is midnight and Ryan and Bobby are wrapping it up for the night. It will be nice to have one small part of harvest done. It has been so nice to have Ryan working here, I love it! This is why farming is so great! I did take a couple of pictures of the combines working on our pivot. It will be nice to have that “kindling” gone. Especially with all of the dry lightning storms we have been having.
I loved this picture with the mountains in the background. I wonder how Kiley would like driving this grain cart?! She always went out with Dad to drive grain cart after Kollin left home. We just bought this one, it is HUGE, and is really nice to have.
There is Ryan, in the daylight, in our yard! So nice!
I am glad that all of the conditions have been just right and we have cruised through this grain harvest, now on to Arco on Monday.

0 comments:
Post a Comment