Jared and Jenna had their new baby girl last week. They named her Madelyn. She is a princess baby for sure, Jenna had her all decked out complete with bracelet and hair bow! She is so cute and has lots of dark hair, I think she looks just like her Momma!
Rett and I went up to spend the day so we could get to meet her and let her mommy have a little rest. It was such a quiet day for me! I loved it! I think, it helped me more than it helped Jenna. I got three days worth of work done in an afternoon! It was awesome!
Rett was a good little mister too. Both babies slept a lot and were really good, we never had them both crying at the same time or anything. I had a great day visiting with Jen and meeting sweet little Madelyn. Thanks for letting us come!

0 comments:
Post a Comment