Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sad Day

Our Bella pup got ran over today.  We are pretty sad at our house.  The girls and I have shed a few tears.  She was working with Ryan and he didn’t realize she had followed him down the highway and she got hit there.  He feels bad, so do we.  She was a fun pup for our family. 

3 comments:

Summer Freeman said...

Did she suffer at all? And was it Ryan who got her? We are missing a kitty too. Sad day. We all cried when Toby got run over, even Eric as he dug the hole. So sad!!

marciekoch said...

oooohh - so so sad! I would sob if that happened to Samson. So sorry....

Jenna said...

Oh no, not Bella! I hate when things like that happen to pets. I will miss Bella, she was a sweet dog. I'm so sorry for you guys!