Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday Shots

We had an excellent Sunday again.  The Primary Presidency spoke in Sacrament meeting (including Sara) and they all did a great job.  The lessons were about our testimony in song, becoming like a little child, and the Holy Ghost.  I enjoyed it all.  Sunday School was really good also, Rett slept so I could sit through it all.  He didn’t sleep through Relief Society, hopefully he will start getting better when he can sit up and play with toys. 

We spent the afternoon out playing baseball at Justins request of course.

103_0932103_0933103_0936103_0937

I have loved getting the paper, so has Ryan and Rett likes the noise it makes when he is trying to kick it or eat it!

103_0938

We went out to check water and see Bobby and Sara’s house progress.  They already have a pet waiting there for them, he was a big old hoot owl!

103_0939

They broke ground on it this week.  It is so exciting to finally be going on it.  They hope to be in it by Christmas, we are keeping our fingers crossed for them!

 

103_0940

Claire got some new “saddles”  (sandals) this week.

103_0941

Ryan's work pickup is back, finally!  He was hoping to have a new pickup so he didn’t have to go back to this one but he has not found a good replacement yet.  He has been looking HARD for at least 3 weeks.  He is determined not to settle for just any pickup, he is going to get what he wants this time.  I bet it wont be until after harvest now, but this one should work until then.

103_0942

While we were at the dairy loading up Ryan’s tools the neighbors showed up.  They had a great time getting dirty at the dairy.

103_0946

We spotted some of our original gold fish from about 5 years ago, they are at least a foot long, and they were so pretty!

103_0945

We are not happy to send Ryan back to work tomorrow.  The kids and I are going to work on an “agenda”  for the rest of the summer.  We are really excited about that!  Hopefully these last few weeks don’t fly by, I'm getting a little sad about sending my baby boy off, I haven't thought much about it until recently.  Hopefully we wont be to lonely with out him!

2 comments:

wyomingerica said...

Look like a busy sunday. Fun pictures

Summer Freeman said...

Bobby and Sara are building? That's pretty cool!!