Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Birthday to Ryan!!!

So I am very late on this post, but we have been running like mad this week it seems like. Monday was Ryans 31st birthday and so I wanted to do a post about him. I discovered I don't have any pictures of him totally by himself, I need to take more like that, but it just shows what a good dad and person he is.
Ryan LOVES our kids and loves to hold them and read stories, and is really good at buckin bull. (They only get to play that when I am not home, I cant stand to watch) But Ryan is a teaser and is always teasing the kids, and me about one thing or another. They all have some silly nick name, thankfully most of them don't stick, but he is always threatening to cut off a toe or finger to make boo boos go away, or taking kids on motorcycle rides, or rides in the back of the pickup. The kids just love to go with dad in his pick up especially if they get to drive for a while because he sings them songs, and they are cool songs that they don't already know. (That was when I knew I would marry Ryan, when he sang me nursery rhymes on the way home from our first date, well maybe not marry him, but I thought I would give him a chance at that point!) Poor Guy! We are very blessed to have such a good dad who takes care of us and works hard so that we can have all that we do. Ryans 29th birthday, its a little fuzzy, He got his motorcycle for this birthday, hence the motorcycle cake.

Ryan LOVES his horses, he has always owned horses since he was a kid, his first horse (I think, I should know this stuff) was a mustang that he adopted from the fish and game or BLM or something like that. He has always liked horses and is a good rider, But I think his true love is really to rope. He is pretty good at that too. He team roped in HS and through College. It is probably his favorite hobby, (even more than snowmobiling) but the one he spends the least time doing. He needs to do it in the winter when farming isn't so busy. Us in Las Vegas 2 years ago at M&M world.


Ryan also loves ME! He is such a good husband and takes such good care of me. I appreciate how hard he works, It is his one major flaw, but the best part about him also. He is always fixing, or remodeling some kind of project that I have dreamed up, even after working a full day of work, I don't know how he can just keep on going. I am so glad to have such a good husband who takes care of us so well and we love him so much! I am so glad I get to keep him FOREVER!
Ryan and Justin working on one of my projects....

0 comments: