We get to stay home today, Hooray!! It has been a nice morning, we got a lot of cleaning done and the kids did a little coloring and now they are having their daily dose of CARS, Justin's favorite movie lately. The girls are good sports about it. It is laundry day, and we have tons of it, I feel so blessed to have so much laundry, truly, it could be worse, what if we only had one outfit a piece, then there wouldn't be much laundry to do. (I am obviously trying to be positive about the HUMONGOUS pile that is sitting up in the laundry room). It is getting smaller by the hour though. I washed the girls bed spreads and I think it took 15 minutes to dry out on the deck, it is a scorcher out there! I told Ryan that I was really enjoying this super hot weather, He told me go out and work in it for 10 minutes and you will change your mind. I am once again blessed to be able to stay inside with my AC running full blast keeping me and my kids nice and cool! Oh how I LOVE summer!!!
Monday, June 30, 2008
Staying home
I am trying to get back into some bow tieing, it has been a while and I have bought some new ribbon, and seen some new cute ideas, so I need to get going. I did discover on Tricia's blog some super cute hair do's and I tried a couple of them out on my girls this morning. They turned out SOOOOO cute. I have been in a hair do slump lately, if you couldn't tell, and so I am happy to have a new source for cute do's. She even explains how to do most of them. Here are some pictures of what I came up with:
Emma's Criss Cross hair do
The top of Emma
The back of Emma
Ashley's, this was called a double french twist, I think??
The back of Ashley
Well I better go get folding on all of that wonderful laundry!!
Posted by Countrylivn' at 1:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I loved Ashley's! Super Cute!! With all of my hair, you'd think I would've given some to my daughter's. Not so so far!
Stay home days are the best. I enjoyed our stay home day yesterday. (Well until Annie died that is). I had laundry piled everywhere also. It's so nice when it's done and put away! The girls hair looks cute.
Those girls have some really cute hair. They really are adorable.
Post a Comment