Thursday, June 26, 2008

Summer Days

Today was swimming lessons....AGAIN! I am going to be glad to be done, it has been lots of fun, but the every day running gets us all tired! Yesterday we stayed after and swam all day again. A nice grandma who was there watching her great grandson swim offered to hold Claire so I could get in with Justin. That was nice, but she started fussing so we had to get out, but she went right to sleep so we just kept swimming until she woke up. Today we just didn't have the energy, everyone is crying and sad, I think they are all just exhausted. We will stay tomorrow and swim one last time, I hope the wind doesn't blow like it is today. Yesterday was just right for swimming, although the pools heat pump is broken and so it is not as warm as it was earlier. They are supposed to have it fixed today, I hope it is. Today is also our cousin Kegan's birthday. We took cupcakes to the park and sang and ate and played. He is Ashley's age and SO glad to finally be 7! Here they are at the park:

---you have to LOVE those toothless smiles!!--

Anyway it was a fun day and lots of playing with friends and neighbors, the kids are making fun memories!

Most of the kids on the slide at the park; from the top: Brek, Olivia, Erica, don't know this boy?, Jared, Gloria, Serena, Jackie, Jordyn, Caleb, Conor, Ashley,Luke, Emma, Jade, and Justin. Now that looks like squishy fun!!

Jade, Jackie, Jordyn, ?, Caleb, Conor, Emma, Ashley, Luke, Brek, and Olivia.

2 comments:

Idaho Sutters said...

Fun pictures, fun memories!

Idaho Sutters said...

I stole one of your pix off of this blog. I hope you don't mind???!!!