Monday, June 23, 2008

LIFE!

Life just keeps happening around here. I am just running from one thing to the next. Swim lessons is consuming most of our time which has been SO fun. We swam until 4:00 today, we start lessons at 11:00 and usually eat a free lunch in the park, (at least its free for kids, it is so nice), This week we have to pack our own, the lunch ladies have taken the week off, how dare they! But then we play at the park for an hour or so and then back into swim! It is hard keeping the kids slathered in sun screen, but it has been so good for them. Emma went off the diving board today for the first time, she was kind of set in the water, her head didn't even go under! It was good, I will post pictures when I have more time.
We had a fun, fun weekend. Mom and Dad came and Erica and Doug and all of their boys came it was a fun weekend! We just hung around here and ate; -Ryan putting together the BBQ grill-

and did the slip n slide and swimming pool;-Justin and Ren "swimming"-

-Emma turning the water up and down on the slip n sliders-

and rode horses;
-Doug, Kameron, and Cole moving cattle down the road-

I got some lawn work out of Ericas big boys that was nice! -Cole, Justin, and Renton playing in a hole under the deck, nice sandbox huh!-

Its just been busy around here. I have to go to Scout Day Camp tomorrow, ALL DAY! It is supposed to be 90 degrees, I hope I can keep Claire out of the sun and cool. I am a little excited, I have never been to a day camp before!

2 comments:

Summer Freeman said...

Our day camp lasts 3 days!! Count em!! Have fun what are you doing with your others

rneweyfamily said...

day camp is so fun.