So I might not have told the whole truth, I don't have writers block, I have a new hobby. (I am choosing to call it a hobby, then I wont feel so guilty about doing it). My sister Kristin just sent me 7 or 8 Jane Austen movies, they are SOOOO GOOD!!!! So instead of blogging like I should be, I have been watching them. Did I mention that they are SOOO GOOD! Ashley and I watch them together, Emma will watch for a while but then moves on to something else. Thank you, Thank you Kristin, they are SOOOO GOOD!
I have also started to run again, it is more of a walk than a run and I have almost decided to quit already too, just kidding, I think. It is so hard to run in the wind, well it is hard to run period. I do enjoy the time out of the house. We also just barely got the garden planted, I hope it is not to late. I wasn't going to plant, but our Bishop told us we should, not that I didn't already know that, I went to primary and learned that song, "The Prophet said to Plant a Garden" Ashley was a HUGE help for me. Well I promised the girls that I would watch Enchanted (while the little kids are asleep)with them and Emma is screaming at me, better go.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
My new hobbies
Posted by Countrylivn' at 5:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I was wondering what happened to you. Great movies HUH!!
I watch one every night. Doug isn't excited about that. Sounds like you are busy, cute pictures.
Post a Comment