Thursday, June 12, 2008

Another day


Ryans birthday, I just noticed the yucky floor in the back, Ryan has now got it all installed, I should take a picture of the finished project, it looks so good!!


I am having a case of writers block...can that happen to someone who is not a writer?? We have just been doing the normal stuff that we do. Working more cattle, playing with friends, we have been to the dentist, just everyday stuff. Emma had her final appointment to get her last few cavities filled. She did really well until the last 10 minutes, I could hear her screaming from the waiting room. She had to get a few more shots to keep her numb. She does not do well with shots, at all. She is done though, and very happy to not have to go back until January. She is also a much better brusher, I hope this keeps up! Ashley is doing well, she has learned to ride a horse all by herself. I don't know if that is good or bad. Ryan just puts her on and smacks the horse on the rear end and away she goes. She does really well, he did teach her how to steer and back up and all of that. Showoff does a lot of the work though, he is such a good horse. So she may not have learned to drive a car this summer, but she has learned to drive a horse, she is getting too big! Justin is busy busy, he is into kicking, he kicks the door, the wall, his sisters, mom, the cat, you name it he kicks it. I hope this is just another stage, and that it will be over soon! Claire is so good, she is so shy, it is too cute. She loves to talk to people, but looks away when they talk to her. She is still very red headed, I think she might stay red, that would be fun.

The kids at Create a Critter, on Ryan's Birthday.Ashley's panther, her name is Flower Blackie Telford, doesn't she look like a flower!Emma giving her panther a bath, Her name is now Taloola Black Beauty Telford, (it changes on a daily basis)

0 comments: