Wednesday, June 4, 2008

More Birthdays

June 2nd is a day of birthdays for our family. Ryan was born that day, and also my sister Tricia and brother Bret were born that day, funny huh! So happy birthday to Tricia and Bret. Trish and Bret were always so cool and popular growing up. I was so lucky to have the most popular kids in school be in MY family. All of the little kids in our school called Bret uncle Bert, and it was so cool! He was like the star football and basketball player, (I don't know if he really was, but I thought he was) and Trish was for sure the most popular girl, she was the student body president, which of course all of this matters now, (not really) but when you are a kid it is ALL that matters. Trish was the star of the basketball team too. I was always jealous because she and Kiley were really close I remember they even got matching dresses once, totally NOT FAIR! Trish also had the cutest boyfriends, I should know I had a crush on every single one of them! Anyway, both of them are great friends now, I am so glad that they are part of our family, and now that we are all adults, it seems like we are all the same age, (but I am still not as old as you two) I love you! (and Happy Birthday!)

1 comments:

Mikaela said...

This is Laron's birthday too! Sounds like you guys stay busy with this day! :)