Friday, June 27, 2008

Happy Helpers

I have so many good helpers at my house lately. We started a simple chore chart that has really helped keep our house in order. We have been doing it for about 6 weeks and the girls do really good work. It is so nice to have such good helpers. I do hear quite a bit of complaining from Emma, but she still usually gets the job done. Ashley on the other hand scrubs every little spot and makes every thing shiny and nice. I hope she is always a good cleaner! Here are a couple of pictures of the kids helping me lately...
--The girls always want to help feed Claire, that is the most fun job apparently....----Justin, Claire, and Emma helping with dinner. --

2 comments:

rneweyfamily said...

we tried a chore chart, but i couldn't keep with it, i'm glad it works for you, maybe you can give me some tips

Jenni said...

Can you post your chore chart, I am dying to get some order in our lives and tried a couple of different chore charts to no avail. :) Always happy to have a new idea.