Wednesday, June 4, 2008

One more birthday

Today is Kiley's birthday! I think she must be 26? Does it really matter once you get past 18? Kiley and I have always been together it seems like. We slept in the same room until Kollin went on his mission and then we got separate rooms. I remember asking dad if he would cut a hole in the wall between our bedrooms so we could just talk through the wall. He said, why don't you just stay in the same room together? We pretty much did, we slept in separate rooms but dressed and did hair and makeup at the vanity in Kiley's room. We both would sit on the bench together at the same time and do hair. I am pretty sure she was in my closet more than she was in her own, I didn't mind sharing clothes, except she would put on an outfit and I would see that she looked cute and want her to change because it was mine, and I wanted to wear it. I think she thought she was a tag along because she went every where I went in HS, but I wouldn't have gotten to go all of those places alone, so I had to take her. I really didn't mind though, at least I don't remember minding, she might think differently. Kiley and I rarely fought, she probably just did what ever I told her too and that is why there was no fighting. I remember getting mad at her once I was laying on the living room floor and she tripped and fell right on my head, I got so mad, it scared me (it didn't really hurt)and I started crying and ran off to my room, but I think Kiley probably cried more than me because she hurt me. Kiley was always nice to me. She was fun to grow up with and I love it when she comes to visit now it is still fun to be best friends. Happy Birthday Kiley!

1 comments:

Mikaela said...

Kiley reminds me so much of your mom in just how nice she is. I always think of your mom being this way; just mellow! I love Kiley. I haven't seen her in forever. Tell her hello for me!