Its that time of year! The girls are both in level 2 at swim lessons. I dont think there is any difference from level one, but that is ok, they are getting more used to the water. Ashley has no problem, but Emma is pretty scared, but she is getting better. Today we stayed after and swam longer,by the time we left she was going under really well. I should be doing mommy and me with Justin but I cant watch Claire and swim at the same time, so maybe next year I can do it with both of them-that sounds fun!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Swimming lessons
Posted by Countrylivn' at 5:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
How fun for the girls. I have done mommy and me with my girls and I didn't think it was worth it. Other than I guess it is alone time with just them, so maybe it was worth it. :)
Post a Comment