3 years ago this week we were at the NFR! We have been enjoying watching it every night this past week, but I kind of have a homesick feeling, wishing we were there! Jared and Jenna blogged pictures of their trip, looks like they had tons of fun, Maybe next year for us... Here we are 3 years ago, we didnt even have all of our kids 3 years ago, that seems like forever ago!
Hanging out with Cody Ohl, Ok so not really hanging out, we just took our picture with him. He is doing pretty good this year too!Of course we stopped in at M & M World! We brought home like 30 dollars worth of M & M's It was like 1 ounce of M & Ms for each kid, I should have just gone to Walmart and bought 10 bags instead, oh well! Just something ya have to do!
And the Hoover Dam, Ryan had never been before, he/ we were amazed at the size, glad we went! Hopefully I will be posting pictures next year of another trip to Sunny Las Vegas!
Thursday, December 10, 2009
NFR
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love the NFR also. Jake and I went the yr we got married (7 yrs ago) and have not been back. My parents just got back yesterday (lucky them). I think it is sooo cool to be on the strip and look down the way and all you see R cowboy hats. I tell myself every year "maybe next yr".
Can't say that I have EVER had any dreams of going to the NFR. Haha. I hope you get to go next year. I'm thinking Mexican beaches myself....
Post a Comment