As we sat on the couch after we put the kids to bed to enjoy some quiet we just kept starring at it. Every once in a while we would say something like, "well it really isn't that bad" or "I kinda like our tree" or the best one, " I think it leaning like that gives it character." I think we are trying to convince ourselves that it was all worth it, it is a poor pitiful tree no matter what angle you look at it! Maybe it will grow on us!
Monday, December 7, 2009
The Charlie Brown Tree
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Yikes that is bad! We drove around for 2 hours trying to find ours. I think I would rather have a Charlie Brown tree. (It was cold) I need to take some pictures. I haven't finished decorating it yet
Post a Comment