Friday, December 18, 2009

He went to Jared.....

Ok so he didnt go to Jared, but he did go to Jensens! Yeah for me, in 10 years of marriage I have never been surprised, that is until yesterday. SERIOUSLY!!! Ryan bought me an anniversary band! It is so pretty with my ring! I am still a little in shock. Never EVER has he come home with a tiny little ring box! I am so excited I just love it! Thank you, thank you, thank you Ryan!! I LOVE you!

8 comments:

sully said...

That is so sweet! sometimes our husbands do remember how to be romantic! In our "almost 18" years of marriage I have got a few of those "boxes". It makes my heart flutter EVERY time. Enjoy your ring, love your husband, and thank God for each other:)

Summer Freeman said...

WHERE'S THE PICS OF IT? That's cool!! He's been nomitated for husband of the year!

Jojo and Buck said...

Super exciting! And you thought you were getting nothing!! And you didn't show me today. Lets see some pics!!

Jojo and Buck said...

This has nothing to do with your post. But your new family photo is super super cute!!

Idaho Sutters said...

I second Jolene, I LOVE your family picture. I need your photographer! (I know you are going to tell me you hit the timer. So I guess I need you to come do a photo layout).

Knight Family said...

Yay! I agree with Tricia, where's the pic?!

Mikaela said...

Ooops, previous post was me. I didn't realize I was signed in as my mom! :)

wyomingerica said...

that is so fun, I love the family picture. I guys look like pros