Claire has gotten in the habit of standing up in her crib and banging it against the wall, she does it almost everyday I lay her down for a nap. Well I thought I would pull it away from the wall so she didn't poke a hole in it or something. After her nap I went to push the crib back and it completely fell apart. (luckily I had already taken her out of it), because it ended up looking like this: She had broken all of the welds on each bar. I was so sad! This has been all of my kids crib, it was a good crib, but obviously its days were up! Claire does TERRIBLE in a big girl bed too, I cant keep her in it, and then when she is asleep she rolls out of it, (luckily it is close to the floor). I am tired of no sleep! Last night I got smart and got the pack n play out so we finally had a good night last night. I just cant justify buying a new crib for a 2 year old, shouldn't she be out of a crib by now anyway? She is already growing up too fast, maybe I should buy her a new crib so she will stay a baby longer, I wonder if it will work?
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Claires Crib
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
a heap of rumble!!
I was thinking of converting Gracee's bed to a toddler one but I think I will wait. She definately will not stay in and she has not figured how to climb out yet (unlike my niece). Do U know a really good welder, then U would not have to buy a new one.
that is funny, cute picture. that is to bag about the gum. I couldn't tell were id was, in the back of her ponytail?
Post a Comment