Im officially OLD! I cant believe I am no longer in my twenties! It has been a great ten years, lots has happened; I was sealed to my eternal companion, and had four beautiful babies and so much more! I feel so blessed! I had a great day too, I couldnt have picked a better day than black Friday to have a birthday! I must be crazy, but I loved being able to shop till I dropped with no children and really great company! Two of my Favorite Sister in laws (I do have lots of favorites!) took me to breakfast after all of the shopping! It was a great day! Thanks Lain and Jenna!
Saturday, November 28, 2009
The BIG 3-0
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Happy B-day again! Love the family pics. Super cute! Glad your day of shopping was so much fun.
hope you had a happy birthday, did you get lots for cute stuff. I heard Tricia got lots of cute clothes, not fair.
Happy BIrthday!!!!! I am following right behind you :) almost 30.
I can't believe that are 30 it's just weird to even say! Hope you had a great day and have another awesome 30 years!
Happy Birthday, Glad you had a fabulous day shopping! I am jealous!
Post a Comment