Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Two black eyes

In a week! I cant even remember how Claire got hers, obviously not that bad, I cant even see it on the picture! But when I came across these pictures I remembered I took them because she had a black eye......that's the problem when you don't keep up on your journal writing, I forget FAST! Then Ashley got a pretty bad black eye, it is still a little bruised under her eye. She fell on the bus, sounded like it hurt. I got mad at her for walking around while the bus was moving, she said Mom, the bus hadn't even started driving yet, she tripped over her own feet, my poor clumsy Ash! It hurt really bad, poor thing!
This was the first day, It got much worse,it was weird because it was black on her eyelid, then it moved to the corner of her eye and then under her eye, nice purpley eyeshadow!

0 comments: