Wednesday, December 9, 2009

School Christmas Program

Its that time of year again, the girls had their Christmas Program. They did well, my only complaint was that it was more of a lip sync than the kids actually singing. We SO need a music program in our school. The teachers do good with what they have to work with, its just sad that they don't get more TO work with. The show was all very cute, I could tell they spent a lot of time practicing. The girls were thrilled with it all!
Emma, All I want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth
Ashley (middle) performing to Go, Go Christmas
And of course they got to sit on Santa's lap, we didn't have one kid cry this year, we must be getting older or something......

I think I need to ask Santa for a new camera, or at least directions on how to use the one I have, my pictures are TERRIBLE lately!

0 comments: