Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Sunday

We had a really nice Christmas Sunday. Our building was having some plumbing problems so our Sacrament meeting was held in Shoshone's building. We didn't have any Sunday school or Primary. It was a perfect Christmas Sunday! Low stress, and so it was much easier to just come and worship. We had a beautiful service about Christ and the prophesies of His birth, and of his mother Mary, and then of the birth of the Christ child. It was such a beautiful meeting, I think we should do Christmas like that every year! I am so thankful for my testimony of Jesus Christ and this beautiful Season and time of year for reflection on His ministries and His life. I Love my Savior Jesus Christ! I am so blessed with a beautiful family and so many other abundant blessings! I know they are only possible through Him. What a wonderful time of year!

0 comments: