The girls got to make gingerbread houses at school today. I got there and Ashley's face was flushed and she said she was having a headache. She did not call me because she wanted to go to activity days after school so she was toughing it out, poor girl. I got her some tylenol and she felt better, but I made her go lye down in her classroom. Justin and Claire decorated Ashley's house for her. Somehow this little Serena always ends up next to Emma, she is in quite a few of our pictures lately, I think Emma kinda likes her, I kinda think she is a little doll! We had a fun day, my little kids were all sugared up for Activity days, and ran all around the gym doing a good job of distracting EVERYONE! SO FUN! Where is our daddy when we need him, I thought farmers "couldn't" work in the winter!!
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Gingerbread houses at the Tiger School
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment