To US! Ryan and I have been married for 10 LONG years today! Just teasing, sometimes it seems like forever, sometimes like it was just yesterday. We have always been pretty lame on the celebrating, whoever decided to get married in December must have been CRAZY, or crazy in love I guess! It has been a great 10 years, I cant wait for forever!
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I remember being outside on that special day for you guys. I hope you do something a little fun, go to dinner or something on your big day! :)
Holy smokes, I remember that day. Crazy that it was really ten years ago. How cool! You still look as awesome as you did on that day! Way to go!!! And way to go Claire, I'm jealous that she is dry at night. I guess we'll get there some day....
Happy Anniversary guys! how fun is tah is seem like tomorrow cause you guys a still look so young...
love you guys
the ellis's
Post a Comment