Friday, April 24, 2009

Not too busy

For a game of Go Fish! Ryan has been SUPER busy this week. Spring is really in FULL swing. He and Bobby have been planting sugar beets 24 hours a day...YUCK! It is hard to be alone at night, I end up with at least 2 other bodies in my bed, the two biggest. Ashley and Emma don't like it when Dad is gone either, so Ryan has been rolling in about 3:30 am (when he does come home, he stayed down at his parents one night). They have one big day left to get it all done. I wish the potato planting was getting close, but it has just started. We have about 300 acres planted and about 1000 more to go. Lonely days! Ryan did stop for 5 minutes to play a game with Justin, Justin and I have been into the cards big time this past week, we get some mean games of Go Fish, Rummy, and Match going on. He can beat me at Match...my poor brain! As you can tell he takes his games VERY seriously!