Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm figuring it out!

My coupon shopping is getting better, it isn't so crazy and scary anymore. I have gotten myself and my coupons organized a lot better and so today went really smooth. I also didn't buy a TON, so that helps too, I am not PROFESSIONAL by any means, and I am sure there are better deals out there, but I think we did pretty good today, check out my finds! (and all my hard work!)


Smiths: I spent $15.07, and saved $35.24, That is a savings of 71%, not too shabby!
Yeah, we like brownies.......


Albertsons; I spent $36.38, I saved $107.25, check out that loot! The table was almost full, just room for the girls in back. They really liked to organize all of the groceries for me, and they even write the date on them and put them away on the shelves too! I love having big girl helpers!

Here is my shopping list, I finally have it like I like it. I have it all added up so I know pretty close (well really close, just minus the tax) to the amount that I am going to pay. I was really glad today that I had this because my Smiths bill came up to over $30, so I asked them to go over it with me and they did, happily I might add, and we figured out what went wrong and then they made it right! SO, I was happy with my trip this week, but I am going to take next week off, the deals aren't that great next week anyway...... This may seem like a funny thing to be excited about, but I have worked hard for this and am excited that I can finally do it, and a little bit excited about all of the savings too!!

4 comments:

Jojo and Buck said...

Good job!! You are becoming a professional!! You got lots of goodies.

Idaho Sutters said...

Way to go! No wonder I wonder all the brownies were out when I went in 4 hours after you! : )

rneweyfamily said...

okay, so I guess I want lessons now

The Deal Family said...

Good job! I have been trying really hard to figure this coupon thing out. I get some good deals, but nothing like you!! Any tips???