Friday, April 10, 2009

Did you get one?

Old Navy coupon that is.... I set my alarm and got a $50 off of $100, the $75 off of $100 ones went REALLY fast, and then the $50 went fast too. I cant believe I think I have enough energy to get up in the middle of the night to search for coupons, It was kind of tricky, that hummingbird flew FAST! Did any one else stay up late? I don't know if I am going to do it again next week or not...what do you think? I cant wait to go shopping! I got a couple of other ones too, but I don't think I can combine them, but I'm still going to try!

4 comments:

April said...

WHAT??? That is an awesome coupon. How come I never hear about these cool coupon things. Mijken, you have to call me next time. I would TOTALLY wait up!

wyomingerica said...

I don't know what time the coupon change. I went this morning and of course they were are gone. I only want to try on weeks I;m going to Billings you will have to do the coupons seperate. They will not work together. way to go on the $50 off. that is awesome. What do you think you are going to get?

Jami said...

Clue me in.....How do you get those???

Jojo and Buck said...

I guess I should have read the rest of your blog!! LOL That is so cool!! I couldn't catch the hummingbird this morning. He was too fast for me!! I even tried a few times! LOL I think it is worth staying up late!!