Conference was really good as usual, It is such a special time and tradition to just sit together as a family and listen to the counsel of our prophet. I loved the talk by Elder Holland about the Savior Jesus Christ, I can tell that he has a true love of Christ. It was a great reminder for me at this Easter time especially of the sacrifice that he gave for me and my children, and that he has felt every pain that I have felt and understands, If we will but turn to him and use the Atonement he has created for us we will be forgiven and also be able to live with those who we have lost and return to our Father in Heaven again. What a blessing of the Gospel! I am so thankful for an Eternal Family, I know it is only possible through Jesus Christ.
Here are a couple of pictures of the kids during the Saturday morning session, they are busily working on their conference packets and all sorts of creating. They actually did really well during the morning, not so well in the afternoon though they got pretty rowdy.
Tayson, Justin, Jaci, Emma, Ashley, and Claire.
Then Sunday we went down to Grandma Telfords for Sunday dinner and to watch the last session down there the kids enjoyed playing with the funny teeth.....EWWW!
Then we enjoyed some chocolate chip cookies during the session, I think Ryan had as much chocolate on his face as Justin and Claire.......

1 comments:
I too loved Elder Holland's talk. I went back and watched it again after all of conference was over. I was touched by his addressing the talk to those who were in need of solace and comfort; to remind us that even the Savior felt those feelings of being alone and lost. Anyway really loved it.
K
Post a Comment