Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Baskets

Here is the loot from the Easter basket hunts. Ryan hid them well again this year, but those girls are getting smarter and smarter! Emma and a new game.


Ashley and her Littlest Pet Shop video game, this has been a GREAT reminder to me why we don't do video games, she has hardly set it down, except when she some how "misplaces" it.
Justin got a Dinoco Blue Chic Hicks, a big one, not a mini. He was very specific about what he wanted.Claire got a walking Egg and a dress. I didn't do Easter dresses for everyone this year because last year I bought them all one (at full price) and then a week after Easter I got them another one for a quarter of the price, so I am hoping to find some good deals on dresses this week.

Uncle Cody stayed with us because he babysat while we were at the Prom. He had a hard time finding his, It may have helped if he knew what it looked like. Good thing Emma was around to give LOTS of hints!

0 comments: