Ashley and Emma had Easter egg hunts at the school on Friday. I am a room mother for Emma's class this year which is fun, but I am sad I don't get to go to Ashley's parties too, I am just going to have to rotate year to year I guess. I told Justin to help Claire get on the side walk and go into the school while I loaded up all of the eggs and stuff to take in and I saw this cute picture in front of me. My arms were totally loaded but I managed to get my camera out of my pocket and snap a few of them together. What a good big brother.....sometimes at least!
The kids hunting eggs with the Kindergarten class;

We ended up with over 200 eggs!! We were planning on 4 eggs a piece and ended up getting like 9 a piece, lucky kids!
Claire was picking them up as quickly as I was hiding them, that is until she realized they came open and had candy inside, then she didn't go after any more, one was enough for her!

Ashley's class hunted also, I did get one picture of her, she said the party was really fun and she got the cupcake with the most frosting! I don't know if that is lucky or not, looks more like a tummy ache to me!

0 comments:
Post a Comment