Friday, April 10, 2009

Old Navy Coupons

So the coupons are on this website www.oldnavyweekly.com (It is also on my side bar under other fun sites), ANYWAY on Thursday nights (or really friday mornings) the site is changed each week. It usually happens about 3:00am Eastern time, (so like 1:00am Idaho time). So I just set my alarm to get up and you have to "find" the coupons. You will have to go to the site to see what I mean. This week I guess the "BIG ONE" was in rating the kids outfits, you had to do it in Alphabetical order, then the 75.00 coupon came up. It is kind of a tricky little site, especially at 1:00am, but I am really thinking it is worth it, I cant wait to use my coupons! SO I suggest if you are wanting to get in on it then go to the site and just click around, most of the good coupons are already gone, they went in like 20 minutes seriously, and the BIG ones were gone in like 5 minutes, but just go to the site, click around see what you can find. Where ever my mouse turned to a finger I would click to see if it is a coupon or not. I am debating on getting up next week or not, those big ones went REALLY fast. We will see! Let me know if you need to know more.

2 comments:

Jojo and Buck said...

Did you get a good coupon?? I set my alarm too!! LOL But I got up around 12:15 and checked then went back to bed. Buck said he woke me when my alarm went off but I had told him that I already checked! LOL I don't remember! LOL Anyways, I checked this morning and there wasn't very many left. Darn! Maybe next week!

Shanae said...

Good to know, THANKS!